Tuesday, June 29, 2004

bacon & eggers

Had the A&W coupon special today on the way to work..bacon & eggers (no cheese, 2 for $3). They were way better than I was expecting. The last time I had them, they were OK, but nothing spectacular. The bacon wasn't so good, and the egg was very..eggy. The bun also left something to be desired. I suppose if I liked cheese it might add something to the experience, but hey, I don't choose to hate cheddar (and most cheeses, other than mozza and swiss).

I usually opt for McD's bacon & egg bagel, no cheese and no sauce. The receipt comes back to me saying NO BRKFST SCE or some such thing. Breakfast sauce..I'm sorry, breakfast does not require sauce. Syrup, perhaps. No sauce. I like the texture of the toasted bagel, there's usually lots of bacon, the egg tastes pretty good (probaboy becue it's loaded with extra grease. They manage to gte my order right about 75 percent of the time (down to 50 percent if Allie is with me, and we order hers with no sauce, but with cheese. This is too much for their McMinds to deal with, apparently.)

Anyways, todays b&e'ers were good..really good. I will consider trying them again sometime, sans coupon if need be. Until they screw it up somehow. Always happens.

2 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

Stay tuned for restaraunt reviews of many of Edmontons fine 4-star eating establishments :D

 
At 9:25 AM, Blogger who's this and the what now? said...

I told you those things are good! YUMMMMMMMMM A& W breakfast drooooooooool!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home