Thursday, June 24, 2004

*fingers crossed*

Another showing of the house tonight. Well, the first one, actually. The other first one, two nights ago, never showed up. After I ever-so-politely took the dogs over to my mother-in-law's house, and stayed out of the house for 3 hours (5 til 8PM, and they were supposed to view between 5:30 and 6:30 PM). I came home, and no tell-tale sign of a visit, the Realtor Business Card.

My realtor got ahold of them later, and was told "Oh, we drove by, but the clients decided they didn't want to see inside after all". Snobs. They could have at least called to say "Oh, by the way, he can bring the dogs back."

Snobs.

So, here we go aagain, with an assurance from the realtor that they are coming for sure. Alas, I can't remove the dogs, I'll be out for dinner with the family (my niece's birthday) so Molly goes in the kennel, and Buzz will be loose in the laundry room. I don't think either one would bite someone, but with strangers, you never know.

They will however, see things like
this ,this , and this .

We have an offer on a house in Medicine Hat, and getting it depends on a quick sale of ours in Edmonton, or else someone else more prepared to buy could snap it up. Wish us luck...

2 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger Marmalade Girl said...

That last pic is of ol' Dr. Tongue?
He looks like an old stuffed toy. He's got that loved-til-the-point-his-fur-falls-off look.

 
At 9:40 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Yep, he's just a wee man now. 15 years old..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home