Thursday, June 24, 2004

Mukey left all sorts of treasures on my PC

So, for those who don't know, Mukey is in the habit of making Puppet Mikes. I brought Puppet Mike to T.O. to visit tbit and marmy, and he was passed on to the Count for a Halifax/New York adventure. I forget where that particular Mike is now, but I'm assured he'll be back someday.

For now, Mukey has created many new Puppet Mike's, one of which has recently been to Medicine Hat, but I forgot to transfer the pics before sending the camera back to the Hat with my wife as she starts work.

Anyways, I found Mukey's picture of his army of Puppet Mikes..as seen here.


I cannot leave well enough alone. I scarred myself with every poorly done cut and paste.

I hope it does the same for you.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

man, that's creepy

 

Post a Comment

<< Home