Sunday, July 11, 2004

did I mention I'm sick of showings?

I yearn for the days of being a slob. I've never vaccuumed so often in my life. Another one today, actually a second viewing by someone who saw it last week, so this is a good thing. They must be seriously considering it.

Since we have an offer already, hopefully they won't screw around, and if they offer, they'll offer high, not knowing what the competing offer is. At least, we hope they have a quicker possession date in mind. The sooner we can bring closure to this whole mess, the better.

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Hopefuly, that was the last showing after all. If all goes well, we'll be in Medicine Hat by Aug 20 at the latest (hopefully a few days earlier).

All the conditions should be removed from their offer by July 20h, so when we get back from Cuba we should be able to deal on a house without danger of losing it.

Yeesh...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home