Wednesday, July 14, 2004

Hopefully, this is the end of it

..and I won't have to post any more of our ongoing house soap opera.

We are able to offer on the original house we wanted in the Hat, and are in a better position, due to the new offer on our house that isn't subject to the sale of another. We should have everything in place by July 20th, and depending on bridge financing, we may be able to start moving between August 13 to 20th. Maybe even sooner.

And I hope the next thing I'm posting about this house is photos of moving day.

1 Comments:

At 10:05 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

I'm glad you received a new offer. That must take a load off. And by the by..that's NOT a wildcat in my hand..wouldn't touch the goat piss. It's the old standby Labatt Blue.

Just wait for the car painting photos!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home