Wednesday, July 07, 2004

I knew it

They triggered the 48 hour clause on the house in the Hat. Meaning, if we can't remove our conditions within 48 hours, especially finanacing and posession date, they can accept another offer.

The big decision- give it up, and move on to the next available house,. hopefully after ours has no conditions on it either..or try to get another mortgage approved in the next day and a half. Allie's up there and working, we can probably manage it if we can come up with the down payment..the only thing is, if the offer on our house falls through for any reason, we are stuck with two houses, and I am supposed to be leaving my job on July 16. I could always push back my leaving date, but I really don't want to beacuse of the paperwork..and having to explain to everybody, "Yes, it WAS supposed to be the 16th, but it looks like I'm here for another month at least.."

Any good contract jobs out there I could do for the month of August?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home