Monday, July 05, 2004

oh well

..so much for posting every day. Holidays, you know.

By the way, for anyone that missed it..ubergrande at yahoo dot com will reach me by e-mail. (replace "at" with @, you know the drill...

Also had problems with my net connection at home this weekend. Suspect something is going on with my computer (age catching up to it?). Slow, SLOW speeds, many pages coming up as unreachable one moment, comes up fine (but slow) the next, and usually only the front page..anything beyond that, slow or non-existent. Did I mention slow?

I picked up a cheap processor, now have to hunt down a new MB for it. Maybe a good project for the next two weeks with Allie off in the Hat again.

1 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

oh, NOW the last post shows up...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home