Monday, August 09, 2004

hopefully never again

Holy crap, I hope Medicine Hat works out, and if we ever have to move again,

a) it won't be for a very, very long time

b)Allie will be here, to share the suffering

c)it will be for one of those insanely high-paying jobs that pays for everything..packing, moving, and unpacking while we go to Florida for a week.

But somehow I know within five years we'll be doing it again, even if it's just within Medicine Hat. But I can dream, right?

Moving is hell...

2 Comments:

At 6:21 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

moving schmoving, try selling off most of your goods to a junk dealer and shipping the rest via a shrink wrapper and a cross country train ride while having to take a cat on a plane all the while your partner is already setup in the city to come.

heh ;)

we want to move again :D

 
At 9:02 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

I hear your pain. At least you aren't sleeping on a mat on the floor. I remember that junk dealer. He was pretty slimey.
Even now me and Sue are planning to move in a year and hopefully into a home of our own.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home