Monday, August 30, 2004

zombieriffic news from toronto

This should make my friends happy.

Plus, I can't wait to see Shaun of the Dead in the theatre. Who says the availability of movies online hurts the box office? I think that only applies to crappy movies. That, and people who are really so cheap that only the movie matters, not the environment. Wait a minute..that's pretty much most people, so never mind. If I see a movie for free, and it's good, I'll happily support it in the theatre.

Go see Shaun.

3 Comments:

At 11:22 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

I heard about the Land of the Dead. Winnipeg was actually a strong contender for the film. That would have been cool to be a zombie extra.

sigh...

 
At 4:14 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

nyah nyah nyah, i will be a zombie before you will !!

:P

 
At 5:47 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Bastard!!!!!

Mooooooree Braaiinnnss!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home