Wednesday, October 27, 2004

off to edmonton

Back to Edmonton for the weekend for a friend's wedding. Also get to see Mukey there, which won't be pleasant, but I'll survive. Just kidding, dude, I am really looking forward to seeing you.

Friday, it will be a movie-n-beer night, with loads of Mystery Science Theater, with as many friends as can show up to Eric's place. I am really looking forward to that. The move to the hat has been good for my stress levels, but bad for social skills. Not working or going to school, I'm not getting out much, and I've never been what you'd call a social butterfly. I am missing the contact with people. Once (if) in school, I'm hoping that even though I'll be 15 years older than most of the students, that I still make some solid acquantances at the least, and friends at best.

2 Comments:

At 12:22 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

doode!! How weird. I was wandering between sites and you entered stuff whilst I was in between pages. Ya confused me. I thought "did I read that? How did I miss it?) aaah!!

 
At 12:57 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

you're not on messenegr anymore..smatern up and you'd know these things! lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home