Saturday, November 13, 2004

movies seen

Mean Girls- Not a bad teen flick, didn't live up to the hype, I thought. Favourite moment..Tim Meadows as the irate principal, addressing the students ater a riot.
"I will keep you here ALL NIGHT if I have to..."
Other teacher/admin person "We an only keep them until four..."
"I will keep you here until four."

The Incredibles- Pretty darn good. I thought aspects of it would be really annoying, but I didn't find that at all. I'm thankful there was no singing.

Walking Tall- Not bad, better than I expected. Hokey, but to be expected. The first half was better, kind of went dumb near the end, but you know, what do you want, high art from beginning to end?

Napoleon Dynamite- Finally got to see it..pretty good, some prety damn funy parts. Not quite up to the hype, maybe it's just me, but some parts are sublty really funny.

Jersey Girl- Liked what Kevin Smith was trying to do here, but I think Ben affleck was wrong for this one. or maybe he just gets on my nerves. Movie was lacking, too. Kevin, you can do better.

Sorry, no links. I'm lazy. Go find'em your damn selves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home