Tuesday, November 02, 2004

the trip

Had a good time this weekend. It was great too see the people I saw at Alex's wedding, and especially good to see Mike again after four months of living in separate cities.

We even made it to an old co-worker's Halloween party afterwards..after a quick stop at an open-late Shoppers Drug Mart, we even arrived costumed, more-or-less. Mike had the Elvis look going for him, while I chose the adult Eddie Munster style. In this one, with our gracious host for the evening, Mike looks more like Silvio from the Sopranos.

'twas a fun weekend.

3 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

Dang, Tessa looks hot !

 
At 10:47 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Thanks for posting those. I should have a few posted tomorrow and the hard copies in the mail too.

 
At 8:00 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

I posted my pics on my blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home