Thursday, January 20, 2005

progress

With much prodding from my lovely wife, I have registered for Psychology 290 at Athabasca University. That would be th equibalent to Psych 105 at MacEwan. This, along with my Psyc 104 and a class in Greek and Roman mythology, if I can nail down two more classes, I'll have a whole semester down towards my degree.

Yeah, it doesn't sound like muh, but it feels OK to me. I'd rather have that much down than none at all. I hope to be enrolled full-time at Medicine Hat College in the fall, with a goal of finshing the firs two years of a degree, then moving on. University of Lethbridge does a combined BA/BEd..I'm leaning towords that (but as you all know, plans change..how many career courses have I blogged about?)

I'm going to check out volunteering tonight with a local theatre group, see if I can keep my hand in the AV thing, and learn something about stage lighting.

I'm flying to Toronto to visit tbit and marmy, that will be awesome.

Also got great news, Allie's cousin and her husband are coming to visit us from Scotland in August/Sept. We only see them every two years or so, so we're realy looking forward to it. We wanted to go see them for a change, but the work situation for Allie won't allow us enough time to do it. Who wants to go to Scotland for a week? I've never been there, so I think 2 weeks would not even e enough, I'd want to go for 3 or 4.

1 Comments:

At 1:02 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

he, i said equibalent...i must hab a code.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home