Friday, February 25, 2005

in Toronto

Yes, made it here. Had feelings of abandonement, a no one was at the airport to greet me..eventally called home, got TBIT & Marmy's number, called, and found out that Toast was wandering around trying to find me. I had neglected to mention what airline I was coming in on, and Westjet lands at a different terminal than the other domestic airlines. Just as I was calling, I saw him wandering my way. What's an airport pickup without a little adventure?

Went out for beer and chicken wings, and watched Kung Fu Hustle. Was a good night. Ready for three more. On tap for the weekend are wandering around, Pacific Mall on Sunday, Oscars as well, and a few get togethers.

No Puppet Mike this time, sorry buddy, you been to Toronto already.

Some 80's metal band was eating at Duff's (the wing place) same time as we were, and there was some multi-band rock thing going on last night, according to Toast..will try to find out who they were, just for the sake of curiousity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home