Monday, February 07, 2005

job interview

Had a job interview on Saturday at Memory Lane Computers. The posting was for Product Support Tech. I'm not really qualified, but I applied anyways, just in case they were loking for a junior level tech who was willing to learn, and had a lot of varied experience in other technical areas.

Well, to my surprise, i did get the interview, and the guy was very nice, admitting that it probably didn't look good for me because of the type of tech they were looking for (A+ certified with a little more in-depth experience than I have), but he wanted to talk to me anyways, because of my "all-things-to-all-people" experience. They may have a project coming up that could use my skills, and he'll keep me in mind for that.

Also, he did say that he was going to forward my resume on to another business that he thinks may be interested (he wouldn't tell me who). So, not a waste of time to apply after all, as I feared it would be. I'll keep ya posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home