Wednesday, February 16, 2005

screenplays

I haven't been doing as much writing as I was hoping to since moving here. I have, however, been spending a great deal of time thinking about writing, and getting a few ideas solidified in my head before trying to get too much down.

My main project for the last couple of years was my drug-addicted superhero story. It's still there, but I haven't come up with that compelling plot yet..I know it is in there somewhere, so I'm letting it simmer for awhile.

Meanwhile, I've been really thinking about the zombie western. "Unforgiven" meets "Night of the Living Dead". It has also been simmering, but I've been making some progress on it lately. Hopefully on the plane to and from Toronto I can get some stuff written down. I even have a name for it, but I'm not putting it here. It is based on a real western town though, and I stumbled upon it while doing some old west research.

I have high hopes for this one. Of course, high hopes for me include actually finishing the thing, but you know, you gotta start somewhere.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home