Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Crappy mood last night. Went to Safeway to pick up a few things, left wishing I hadn't. ull of annoying people. not the staff, other customers. Idiot parents with annoying children with names like Tyson. Airhead teenage girls with idiot boyfriends bouncing around making asses of themselves to incite airheaded giggles.

Did I mention the annoying children? Seems like every single mom and welfare family in the area was there last night.

I was ready to check out the spring seasonal section for aluminum baseball bats and start hitting home runs.

Remember months ago, when I posted that my absolute last resort was to apply at the local Av rental place? Dropping off the resume today. They didn't say they were hiring, didn't say they weren't, one of those things. Afraid I won't get it, also afraid that I will. Keep telling myself its a stepping stone, a means to an end, not a life sentence.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home