Friday, April 22, 2005

OK, here's some pictures I've been telling you I've been going to post. First, "the thing", the post and beam that used to sit in our living room before we cut it out. This is the only picture I could find that shows it, I think I have another, but for now it will have to do.

Now, showing that the post is gone, here is a cat-free picture of our new chairs. Wait, maybe this one is cat free..no? This one? Well, close. I give up.

The Tree. The dreaded Halloween tree. And this one shows it in relation to the house. On the left is the huge spruce that we decided to take out at the last minute.


Down came the Halloween tree.
Down came the spruce. Also (not shown) down came the birch in the backyard, leaving room for Molly to run around happily. And the front of the house now looks like this. It's amazing how huge our lot looks now, front and back, and how bright everything seems.

Doctor Tongue doesn't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home