Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Sitting at the upstairs compuetr in the office, getting Florida hotel info for the planned "family trip to hot weather and theme parks" adventure this coming July. Angel followed me in, looking for cuddles. She always was affectionate, but she's downright puppy-like in her ways these days, following me around, squawking away. RIley jumped up here as well, also very affectionate these days. Angel took one look down at him, squinted, folded her ears back, and bit him in the head.

She's been very protective of what she perceives as her cuddle time-and-space. On the bed, on the chair, if someone gets too close, it's whap-whap-whap with the paws, or a chomp on the melon.

I got Riley calmed down, as there is room on the chair for all three of us. The look on his face said it all..it said "I want to stay, and I'm enjoying the scratches on my chin, but don't let her bite me on the head."

1 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

If Sue gets too close to me sometimes, I bite her on the head too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home