Tuesday, May 31, 2005

I really appreciate everybody's comments on the last post. Just a few moments of wallowing, and I do know that things will get better. Some of the things I have to remind myself of from time to time are 1) that we did this for a reason, and my instant gratification wasn't one of them, 2) I AM very lucky and fortunate to have what I have in terms of home, love, family and friends. Could my job prospects be better, and would I like to have more local friends, not just "people I know", and family around? Sure, but that's part of the sacrifice we made, waiting for a bigger payoff in the end.

Thanks for your comments, everyone.

3 Comments:

At 5:51 PM, Blogger c & d said...

we love you roberto!!

 
At 6:44 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

buck up, Cinderella!

 
At 6:46 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Today I got to weer the badger tee while in emergency. Sue was diagnosed with Benign Positional Vertigo..she will be fine once the exercise the doctor gave her get the crystals out of her noggin.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home