Tuesday, May 03, 2005

Let's try this again..I am supposed to start with All Star at the Esplanade on Thursday at noon, and work for at least a week. Also had an interview at a satellite/cellular/two way radio shop down the road from our house, about either sales, or even a management position. The work with All Star will be welcome, but if a FT well-paying opportunity is presented, I will go with the stability. No matter what, I'm looking forward to the change of pace. I'll keep up the papers as long as I can, but I can see 4Am getting old even sooner than expected if I have a real job to do as well. We'll see.

2 Comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger c & d said...

roberto, i just thought i should tell you that i, too, am now a proud paper carrier!! it's some good extra $$$ and now we can suffer together!! (i hope you do get something more stable, though, soon.)

love c

 
At 11:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

yay! We have joined Frank in the proud family tradition. Like I said, extra $ and good excercise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home