Sunday, May 29, 2005

My mood really started to slide last week. I was getting steadily more and more miserable with how things have been lately, where I am and what I am doing at the age of 35, and wondering how we ended up like this. Rock bottom came a few nights ago.

Felling better now, though nothing has changed, really. Moods are like that. Sometimes things seem bearable, other times, the same things seem insurmountable.
I know I just have to keep telling myself that everything right now is temporary, and I am not defined by what I am doing right now.

5 Comments:

At 12:43 AM, Blogger Arbitrarium said...

You have my full suppurt. Keep your chin up!

-The Bachelor with no car no house etc who is fleeing the country for lack of any direction in his life.

 
At 3:29 AM, Blogger T. Destiny in Taiwan said...

Sometimes our lives aren't comfortable. Once it hurts too much to remain static - we change. Have faith it gets better... (Man does this feel like a conversation we had *counts on her fingers* 10 years ago?!)

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

Man, take me as an example of which direction not to take. Investigate many things until one thing clicks. Don't let anything, not people or money, stop you or assumed responsibilities can make you miss out on opportunities.

once again, do as i say not as i do :)

 
At 2:30 PM, Blogger c & d said...

a house, a marriage, a car, dogs, cats... and you're only 35!! change sucks and is tough to deal with (especially when you're away from family :) ) but it's all good, mon oncle. all good. love you!!

 
At 4:44 AM, Blogger T. Destiny in Taiwan said...

Look at all the people who care about you and take heart. It is not every man in the world that can count friends and family among his "cheerleaders." *smiles* You will make the right decisions - I have faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home