Friday, May 27, 2005

Saw Episode 3. It was good, much better than the first two. the same things bugged me about it that bugged me about the others, though. Overuse of CGI, etc. I found the ships to have more "mass" and believability this time around, but dammit, if I wanted to go see a CGI cartoon, I'd go see a CGI cartoon.

Still, it had more substance and left me more fulfilled than the first two put together. Now, if George is so keen on the premise that his films are all "works in progress", now that he's done with (for now) tinkering on the original trilogy, maybe he could go back and re-do the first two episodes, and make them suck less?

3 Comments:

At 7:48 PM, Blogger Alex P said...

I heard a better suggestion, Lucas should just let the fan base do all new SW mivies. They know what they like.

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that would result in the ultimate geek fests that no one but the ultra hard core geeks would enjoy.

 
At 7:45 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

i just think he should present the ideas to another director and step back. let him play for years with the concept artists, the costume designers and the art directors. but let someone else clean up his scripts and direct the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home