Monday, May 09, 2005

So much for installing at the Esplanade. My back and knee were killing me on that last day, and I knew it was just going to get worse from there. My worst fear was that with the back being weak, tired and sore, I would end up doing too much one time too often and actually injure myself, so I packed it in. It is just not my line of work. Maybe if it had come along six months ago when I was still in a little better shape, maybe if I had been going to the gym regularly since that time, maybe maybe maybe.

Adding to it is that I just don't feel like I know what I'm doing there. I can do assigned tasks, but it's so disporganized, communication isn't always very good, and I hate feeling like I don't know what I'm doing. It isn't for me.

The last thing I need right now is an actual injury..soreness I can get over (and it has been sore..worrisome sore, but I figure it will pass in a few days).

So, back to the job hunt, stooping ever lower just to be doing something. More retail applications, here I come. Keep the end in sight. Don't lose sight of the goal. This is just for now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home