Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Batman Begins was pretty darn good. My expectations were pretty high, so it's hard not to come away a wee bit disappointed, but mostly in the "Hollywood standard" way that certain parts of the movie were handled. I hate car chases, even if they do involve a Batmobile. And part of the movie bored the crap out of me. And there just wasn't the villainy I was expecting. I won't say anymore, so as not to spoil for those who haven't seen it.

Overall, though, it was MORE than good enough to help me forget damn Joel Schumacher and his campy crap sequels. Damn you Schumacher! Damn you to Hell!!

Next up, Fantatsic Four...

LD training is 2/3 done, and I'll be starting the job in earnest soon. Almost done at Co-op. Florida looms in the distance.

1 Comments:

At 8:41 PM, Blogger c & d said...

whatever bobby!! it's batman BEGINS, and it was awesome. i loved loved loved it. i am sad that you were disappointed, but not too sad. tee hee

love c

 

Post a Comment

<< Home