Tuesday, June 21, 2005

First day of training done. Went OK, looking forward to getting through the next two days and getting to the job itself.

On the way out, spotted the Batman Begins toy selection, and picked up Bruce-to-Batman, with the removable cape and cowl. I'm a sucker for stuff like that. Many years ago, I had the Michael Keaton Batman figure with a similar removable cowl, and would love to get my hands on the old 1960's Mego Batman with the same. I loved those old cloth-costumed heroes..I still have some, but wish I had kept more from my childhood, and in better shape.

ANyways, the funny thing about this one I bought is in the additional language translations..in English and French, he's still Bruce Wayne, but in Spanish, he's Bruno Diaz! That's the first time I've noticed a proper name changed on a major character to suit the language/culture.