Monday, June 20, 2005

Had a good weekend..eye appointment was fine, they're healing A-OK, and I'll have another checkup two days before going to Florida. Went from the checkup in Calgary to a family feeding-frenzy in Leduc, for my sister's 50th birthday, had a fun time. I haven't been home since April, this is the longest space between visits since we moved to the Hat. Missing the family quite a bit, I found it tough to leave on Sunday. Those are the choices we made, though, in the quest for career advancement (in Allie's case) and the quest for...well, whatever it is I'm questing for.

Had what should be the last hoop to jump through for the RCMP today, the "Security Interview" and fingerprinting. The interview is to make sure I'm a good Canadian with no diplomatic ties to foreign lands, and to make sure that I don't look like an easy target for bribery or blackmail. According to the RC's, the start date should be fairly soon.

Went and bought my least favourite fashion for London Drugs training tomorrow..black pants and white shirts. Ugh. I hate white dress shirts.

I need to see Batman Begins soon before I find out too much from people that have done so already.

2 Comments:

At 11:51 AM, Blogger c & d said...

it was so very nice to see you, mon oncle... the glassless face and the newly red head... except for that picture where you look like you're about to eat your siblings...

love c

 
At 4:20 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll need a copy of that one, so I can photoshop it..yes, crazed sibling eater, mixed with a bit of psychoptic game show host.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home