Thursday, June 23, 2005

LD training went well. Aced all the quizes and the couple of hours spent on cashier duty at the front, for experience's sake.

Unfortunately, all the stuff I learned in training is next to useless in the AV department, and I'm basically starting all over again, with haphazard, unstructured training from a directionless department whose manager quite before I arrived.

It also seems that they are not a busy department, although there will be more active to-do lists than Co-op had. Yay.

Don't get me wrong, as with all things, I will do my best to make the most of it, but at the end of the day, it is retail, and I must rise above it. Esplanade resume will be sent this weekend.

Is the bloody RCMP ever going to call? Just when I figure, based on their indications, no less, that it will be "any day now", I keep waiting..and waiting..and waiting..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home