Thursday, June 16, 2005

We got all dressed up and went to a United Way/Medicine Hat Health Foundation fundraiser last night. It was held at our old mall Cineplex Odeon, now rebranded as Galaxy Cinemas. For $20 per person, we got cocktails, appetizers, a bunch of corporate schmoozing that reminded me of MacEwan, and our choice of three movies, including popcorn and non-chocolate bar snacks. She got her Yogen Fruz..I got Cookies and Cream ice cream. Mmmmm.

She looked so awesome all dressed up, she put me to shame. I was figuring dress-casual, you know, button up shirt and khakis, but she looked like we were headed for a REAL evening out. She's so beautiful.

The date of the thing being June 15 led me to believe that one of the movies HAD to be Batman Begins, but alas, it was not to be. The choices were Madagascar, The Longest Yard, and the one we chose, Cinderella Man. Good movie. Very Ron Howardy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home