Wednesday, June 15, 2005

Went with A. into the local Jesus store (Christian bookstore) to find a gift for a friend of hers. After browsing such pamphlets with information on "how to witness a Mormon", "how to talk to the Jehovah's Witnesses when they come to your door", and "the truth about Harry Potter", we saw the little crytsal blocks with the 3-d engraved images inside. We actually bought one, just to get the free light-up base, so I could use it with my Nightmare Before Christmas crystal that C&D gave me last year. :)

While browsing at them, seeingsuch images as the cross, the angel playing the harp, and the family reading from their prayer books together, I thought to myself (and wished Mike was here to appreciate it) "Oh, here's one with Jesus shoving his shepherd's staff up a Mormon's ass!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home