Friday, July 22, 2005

Still hot, still humid here in Orlando. Between that and the crowds (I have never seen anything like Florida July crowds), it all adds up to pretty much non-enjoyment of the theme parks. We have had a few good moments, but it makes it really tough to have a good time at the parks, which is 90 perent of why you come to a place like this.

June is the last civilized month to come here. Never in July, never again.

The best times we've had have been when we haven't left the hotel. Sitting around the pool, visiting and relaxing, has been the best part. Well, that and hearing my brother-in-law Calvin swear profusely after (and during) the Dueling Dragons coaster at Universal Orlando's Islands of Adventure. That park is awesome, now I am positive I could vacation here without visiting another Disney park, and just stick to IOA for my thrills. Although, I hear that Busch Gardens in Tampa is even better.

Allie went on the Hulk coaster at IOA, as well..I am so proud of her!! She didn't swear, but she loved it just the same.

And the Spiderman 3-D ride is just awesome.

I want to move here.

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger c & d said...

you just had to mention a spiderman ride! i was actually doing very well and not missing you guys and not even thinking about what i was missing out on... but now i'm sad...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home