Sunday, August 21, 2005

I am down to two more shifts at London Drugs. Same with the RCMP. I really hope everything works out and I get this gig back at the college, for I will be unemployed again in three days. Why give everything all up before finding out for sure, you ask? Well, if I get it, the start date is next monday, and we have lots to do around here, packing, preparing for the move, and having company from Scotland, too.

Maybe someday, I'l do something stress-free. But I doubt it.

Meanwhile, yay! I was about to resort to buying bootlegs of the Gatchaman series (known to most in my age group as Battle of the Planets), to see the whole, uncut original Japanese series, complete with violence, subplots, and deaths of main characters. The ebay bootlegs scared me a bit, becuase they aren't cheap, and quality can be iffy. But lo and behold, a North American releae of the uncut episodes..4 sets to start, so hopefully they will release the whole thing. Yay!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home