Thursday, August 18, 2005

Job interview went well, I think. Hope I get it. It is kind of an ego thing, a bit of a blow to possibly come back to an hourly job after giving up a full-time continuing position, but hell, it will be a good challenge in a new yet familiar environment (if I get it), and Allie has a good lead on a job for herself, so combined it will be enough to make the move possible and get us the hell out of Medicine Hat. If I get it. Can you tell I don't want to jynx anything?

Sorry to those I didn't get a chance to call..it's not like we're not moving back and I won't see you shortly anyways.

Did some house drive-by's to look and see if the lower-priced houses were in poor neighbourhoods, and was pleasantly surprised by some. Hope they are still available in a few weeks, so we can look at them properly.

Was going back to the Hat this morning, but I seem to have aggravated the sore neck gods, and I can't turn my head to the left without great pain. Enter the muscle relaxants, hopefully will be able to head out this afternoon and not miss Friday at the RCMP (after missing two days already). London Drugs, I feel bad about calling n, but basically, I don't care if I ever go back. But I will when I make it back, just because I said I would. But I don't care.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home