Sunday, August 07, 2005

Medicine Hat has told us that we are not welcome here.

We are officially planning to move back to the Edmonton area.

We have applied for jobs back home.

We are scouring the MLS listings, wondering where we want to live.

We are stressing about packing and moving again so soon.

We are doing the painting and touching up that we never seem to get around to for our own benefit while we live here, but seem to get done when it comes time to sell.

I wish I could fast-forward a few weeks or months, and skip this part. Now that we have decided that this is what we want to do, every day of waiting for things to enable us to do so is hell.

7 Comments:

At 10:39 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

So what was the final straw?

At least it will make visiting easier for me. heheheheh

 
At 10:40 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

and me! that is, if toronto ever lets me out...

 
At 11:29 PM, Blogger Arbitrarium said...

Woohoo!

There's a job at my campus from September to April 35 hours per week available if you want to apply? m-r 12-8 and f 8:30 - 4:30

Also remember that I'm hoping to be leaving my position by the end of April (end of August at the latest) next year so a continueing (sic) job at South will be opening up.

 
At 2:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't ever leave again! Just kidding....., No I'm not...Whatever.

What?

 
At 4:56 PM, Blogger Toasty said...

dude; email me. i seem to have deleted your account from my address book or never added it back after i reloaded.

 
At 9:19 PM, Blogger Alex P said...

Hey, man,

Feel free to use me as a reference.

(Hint hint: there's a duplex for sale in our cul-de-sac on CommFree.)

 
At 2:25 AM, Blogger T. Destiny in Taiwan said...

Wow, a big decision to move! You're putting two of life's most stressful events back to back. I wish you both luck and happiness. Of course, it doesn't mean that I'll be able to visit any time sooner. Why don't you move to Thailand instead? It's a cheaper flight for me and the bannana pancakes are great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home