Thursday, August 11, 2005

Time, go faster. Or at least, new London Drugs AV manager, piss me off like I'm expecting you too so I have an excuse (not a very good one, but an excuse nonetheless) to quit.

The RCMP is actually pretty low-stress for me right now. It isn't even like work, just a place I go for four hours a day and do stuff. Well, if you consider the fact I don't know anything and have to ask questions every five minutes, I guess there's stress there, and the fact that it is a commitment, and that my attendance there really isn't optional, I guess that has a certain amount of pressure to it, but I don't hate to go. That's something.

Between the two jobs, I will be working 12, maybe 13 days in a row. That sucks. Especially working 8 1/2 hours at LD (1:45 PM til 10:15PM) after 4 at the cops (9AM-1PM) in the same day. Then back to the cops at 9AM.

Help me escape...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home