Monday, September 26, 2005

Had some action on the house in the Hat recently. It's been shown several times, and one shopper in particular has now seen it twice, and wants to know a bit more about getting any hail damage fixed, about how much the utilities are, etc, so there is some interest. Oh, please, let them make a reasonable offer...

Been doing some shopping for Halloween costume supplies. Had three potential suits on the go, one that I have done beforre (but had plenty of room for improvement). I kind of wanted to do something I hadn't done before, but of course, I always pick things that are pretty nearly beyond my ability or finances to construct, and do a good job. I found some appropriate goodies for the "been done" suit, so I figure, barring a last-minute brainwave, I will be going that route.

Work is going great, still. It's busy, but not overwhelming, and I am learning and being challenged. Who'da thunkit?

2 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Toasty said...

Send me pics of whatever you end up looking like !!

 
At 4:31 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Let me know what you're doing, maybe we can team up.

I've been trying to get a bunch of guys together to go as Team Zisou.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home