Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Random thoughts.

I miss the people at the RCMP a bit, but not the job.

I liked one or two people at London Drugs, but don't miss the job at all.

Don't really miss Medicine Hat at all. Our few friends, obviously a bit, but now I just wish our stuff would magically appear, our house would be sold, and we wouldn't have to go back, except maybe to camp and visit next year.

The Honda barely got me home tonight..took a new way home, and it indicated its displeasure by leaking coolant all over and damn near overheating. Had to stop three separate times to let it cool off enough to get it home. I was afraid it was going to seize up. Made it home though..a look under the hood showed a cracked radiator hose. Wonder when that happened? Glad it was now, not last week coming back from Medicine Hat. With the other things wrong with it that we were planning to fix, I wonder if it is time to drag it behind the barn and put a bullet in its head?

I wonder how I am going to get to work tomorrow.

It's raining. Buzz is hyperventilating. He hates rain.

I have to get used to barely seeing Allie. I work days..she works everything but.

This year's Big Brother is almost over. Am I just getting used to it, or was it really boring this year? Was it always this boring, and I just never noticed? C'mon, my one reality show vice, and it bailed on me. Oh wait, I guess there's the Amazing Race. It is OK. I still refuse to do Survivor, though.

I think I said it last year, but they should do a Big Brother Canada. Houseguests from every province, maybe two from Newfoundland, and a couple of Natives for good measure. And it would have to take place in winter, so the outdoor competitions would be distinctly Canadian.

I should produce my own reality show, where instead of people being voted out, everyone acts so obnoxious that people leave voluntarily, just to get away. I'd call it "Get the f*** out my house!"

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, Blogger T. Destiny in Taiwan said...

You forgot to mention French Canadians in the house! Get politically correct. You'd need Inuit from Iqualuit too.

I volunteer to be the first to say get the **** out!

 
At 1:34 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

The Canadian Big Brother wouild be an interesting experiment.

The Albertan would do all the work.

The Quebecer would be offering to vote himself out only to change his mind at the last minute.

The MAritimers would eat everything in the house without getting off their asses.

The Ontarian would think she's in charge only to be the first one voted off because everyone else couldn't stand her.

You have to remember the token Wicca, militant lesbian married couple from Winnipeg and Saskatoon and Heroin addict from Vancouver.

 
At 4:34 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

I'd rule "Get the F*** Out of My House", I've been through more roomies than anyone I know. And that's with me trying to get along with them.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home