Saturday, September 17, 2005

Yes, browsing for baby stuff has begun. The Bay has creepy baby dolls in the cribs. I picked one up by the shoulders and gave it a quick shake, for practice, telling Allie "You can get away with shaking babies just a little bit." I am surprised she talks to me at all.

I want this, come April. Or later, but at least for the baby to wear in the first year.

Of course it is in bad taste, this is me you're talking about, and this is a webiste that currently sells shirts that say "I looted New Orleans and all I got were 30 of these lousy T-Shirts".

Talked to the realtor yesterday, I guess there were a few showings of the house last week, but no takers. Another showing today, hopefully this is the one..I have a good feeling. If the price is too high, make us an offer..I know how low we'll go, but they won't until they offer. Hope it sells fast.

1 Comments:

At 4:46 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

That's funny, I was thinking of getting you that shirt. hmmm.....\

Say, where are you staying? I want to call, but where?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home