Sunday, November 06, 2005

Its a housework kinda weekend. Picked up dog crap in the yard..man, you'd think our dogs were a lot bigger judging from the piles I scooped up. Started putting up our outdoor Christmas lights. I want the majority of it done before the winter wather really hits. Got most of it done yesterday, had to go out today and get two more strings of icicle lights..we have more frontage to out house than in previous years. Hopefully, I'll get those up today.

More unpacking and sorting of our goods. We have a few weeks to get our house in shape for our late-November Christmas party. My work is cut out for me. My goal is to get the lving room/dining room/kitchen and main bathroom looking more like we live here, and less like we just moved in. The basement home theatre is coming together, thanks to the sale (on eBay of course) of all my old surplus projectors that I picked up over the years. With the proceeds of those, I have ordered a better projector that should serve me very well for as long as we're in this house. HDTV, here I come!

I also aim to have the craft room usable, too, although it is currently our "secure storage" area (secure from rummaging cats, that is.) If I can get the work area set up in half of it, and keep the "unpacking in progress" to the other half, I will be happy and satisfied for now.

I love having this much usable space. The basement in our Medicine Hat house was pretty sad compared to this. Even the house in Skyview (our last house in Edmonton) wasn't as functional for all the things we wanted to do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home