Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Oh, eBay, I love you and I hate you. I have sold all the surplus video projectors that I accumulated over the years and used in my previous home theatres. They cost me a total of about $60..I sold them for over ten times that, and am awaiting the arrival of my HDTV capable projector, as mentioned in the previous post. 3-for-1..not a bad deal. Yes, I know, the money could have gone towards other household expenses, but then i wouldn't have a home theatre, and I could just as well have kept a projector that i wouldn't be happy with. I'm not looking at it as money that I spent..I bartered, using PayPal as a proxy. the money never touched my hands, or even landed in my bank account.

Yes, as a matter of fact, I AM justifying it...

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

I've limited my ebay purchases to one a month. I got a little crazy there for a while.

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

And well you should curb your impulses, since most of what you buy involves an obnoxious, diminutive, balding Irishman.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home