Thursday, November 03, 2005

Went to see Zatoichi: The Blind Swordsman at The Metro last night. I missed being able to see non-Hollywood films in Medicine Hat. This was pretty cool..funny, strange, not quite the gore-fest I was led to believe it would be, but enjoyable all the same. Makes me want to watch Kung Fu Hustle again. Perhaps as a debut movie for my new and improved home theatre...

The last movie I went to see with Clear Blue Thought Dave before Zatoichi was Serenity..which reminds me, overheard among the twenty-somethings behind us at said movie..."I am Shiva, Destroyer of Worlds!". Heh. Mukey knows the reference. Here if you don't.

2 Comments:

At 4:00 PM, Blogger who's this and the what now? said...

Hey Bob, I have a student who would like to get into pro wrestling. Who should he talk to?
Doc:-)>

 
At 7:38 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Doc, drop me an e-mail to ubergrande at yahoo dot com so I can reply to it (don't have your address). I don't know much anymore, but there are a few options.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home