Monday, December 05, 2005

We had our Christmas party at the house on Saturday..it was so great to see everyone, though it was hard to have a really good visit with anybody with so many people there. For the most part, family stayed on the main floor, friends spent their time int he basmement home theatre. It was like some unwritten rule that friends and family were to be kept separate.

I tried to do my best to be in both places, feeling particularly responsible for the people who didn't know anyone else there except for me, and feeling like I was neglecting them.

Thanks to everyone for coming, and huge thanks again to my family for bringing such awesome treats for all to share. (Mom, are listening??)

And we realized later that we didn't take a single photo. Mike would be so disappointed.

2 Comments:

At 9:12 PM, Blogger Michael Joyal said...

Damn right I would!

Sorry I couldn't get a puppet Mike n Sue there.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

It was fun.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home