Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Quickie post before things get busy here. Since moving back to Edmonton, I have now been offered interviews for two jobs in Medicine Hat that I had applied for, at the Esplanade theatre and now, at the local TV station, possibly willing to train me in master control. Where were you a year ago, you sons-a.....

Dr. Tongue's geriatric blood test was fine. Next step, an x-ray to see if he has an obstruction or possibly even a tumour. I'm concerned..not sure how much we'll put him through if it is something serious.

It hurts to think of putting him down.

3 Comments:

At 8:57 PM, Blogger T. Destiny in Taiwan said...

I think master control might bore the snot out of you. You're so much more CREATIVE than that... Take heart.

 
At 12:51 AM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Sorry to hear about Doc. God Bless you.

 
At 2:22 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

Hey Rob, tag you're it. MEME 5 weird things about you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home