Thursday, January 19, 2006

Responding to the MEME I received from Them's Fightin' Words: I give you...
Five Weird Things About Me: (in no particular order of weirdness)

1) I added "Dr. Tongue" to the Wikipedia section for SCTV, when my cat of the same name was ill. The article mentioned Monster Chiller Horror Theatre, but neglected Dr. Tongue. I will add more.

2) In my CD collection, I still own, and for some reason have not thrown away, "Tom Cochrane's Mad Mad World", Sheryl Crow's "Tuesday Night Music Club", and MC Hammer's "Please Hammer, Don't Hurt'em". I plan to rectify this situation.

3) I have spoken on the phone to Bad News Allen, gotten voice-mail from Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart, and received a fax from the Ultimate Warrior.

4) I panic at the sight of spiders, alive or dead. Remind me to add a blog post about the spidery craft cabinet when we packed up the Medicine Hat house.

5) I love masks of all kinds. Always have. I am currently obsessed with trying to make an Adam West-style Batman mask, just because it is the most recognizable, and also the hardest to do properly.

Eric is right, it is tough to narrow it down to just five things. That's because I'm not weird, I'm perfectly normal. Everyone else is strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home