Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Select stream-of-consciousness things I remember thinking during Underworld-Evolution:
I love Bill Nighy's voice, especially as Viktor.
Cool, more vampire-on-werewolf ripping and tearing action..less guns.
Vampires need to drink blood? I don't remember that from the first one.
That idiot is in this one, too? Didn't he die?
Yay! He died!
Cool, rock'em sock'em monsters!
I'm sure if he looked around the place, he's have found a paintbrush or a roller.
That's absurd! That's preposterous!
Hey, it's Winston from Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels..where's the ganja? Win-STON!
Hmm...plot/logic holes.
Not a bad movie..like the first one, just enough wrong with it to keep me from loving it, but enough to like it. I hate it when movies "miss it by THAT much..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home