Monday, January 23, 2006

Spotted on Jasper Avenue on Friday night (thanks to Dave for snapping the pic).  I had thought it was creative rearrangement of the letters, but upon noticing the colors (what could "cat pee" be an anagram for?), it looks "on purpose". I also hear that there are some Australian wines with crazy names coming out.Still makes me chuckle, though.
Image hosting by Photobucket



I wish I had a photo of a few years ago, when someone rearranged the letters in Grant MacEwan Community College to say "cat meat gang".

2 Comments:

At 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They are all the names of wine:
Old Fart, (a.k.a Old Git in the U.K.)is a red and Old Fart's Wife (known as Old Tart in the U.K.) is a white.

Cat's Pee on a Gooseberry Bush Sauvignon Blanc is from New Zealand

Mad Fish is from Australia
http://www.madfishwines.com.au/

Marmy

 
At 11:32 AM, Blogger who's this and the what now? said...

I can't wait to try some Cat Pee!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home