Tuesday, January 17, 2006

There will be many more pictures of the Doctor coming in the next few days, as I clean my scanner and get them done.

On happier notes...

I passed my Athabasca Psych 290 course..I only had to extend it twice because of my laziness and all the turmoil of the summer. I should have about an 80-85 percent, much more than I deserve for the effor I put into it.

Eric MEME'd me for 5 things about me that are weird. I will be doing that soon too.

Molly is doing fine, stitches are out, leg is healing. Buzz is still wee todd ted. (say it out loud..walk around work saying "I AM WEE TODD TED!!" if that doesn't work.)

I miss Doc terribly, but no, I am not getting an orange kitten anytime soon.

My mom is back from two weeks in California. She shook Jay Leno's hand at a Tonight Show taping, and met George Lopez and got her picture taken with him on the show's kitchen set. He claims the photo will go on the set's fridge. I'm so glad she had such an awesome time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home