Saturday, January 28, 2006

(yesterday) Happy Birthday to Me, Happy Birthday to me..etc..etc...

Yes, it makes it easy to remember my anniversary when it is the day before my birthday...and I will be in an infinite times more trouble than the average husband if I actually manage to forget someday...

Yesterday was low key. Spent Thursday anniversary night in a hotel jacuzzi theme room with Allie, as our last anny as a couple. Had Friday off from work to accomodate this (I have the best boss ever..I mean it!). Spent the rest of Friday picking up the dogs from the mom-in-law's house, (where they spent the night) and house-cleaning for the Saturday night family birthday party. Today, more cleaning, and grocery shopping for the par-tay.

2 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Nastyboy said...

What! No Zombiethon?

HAppy B-day

 
At 9:46 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Zombiethon will be February...weekend to be determined.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home