Sunday, February 26, 2006

Another weekend over..another week closer to the impending arrival of little Miss Holly. We added a couple more things to our every-growing collection of baby stuff that is beginning to fill up every available corner of the house. This time, it's the stroller and a play-pen.

The little girl is beating the hell out of her mom these days. I've been told by a friend that the home stretch, these last two months, are the worst, and I'm begining to believe him. She wants Holly to be born as soon as she can. In optimum health, o course, but as quickly as possible.

I'm totally terrified, of course, but really excited. I am going to be someone's dad, for Chrissakes!

2 Comments:

At 8:27 AM, Blogger who's this and the what now? said...

I think you need to grow some hair because before you know it she'll make you start losing yours. Enjoy the last few years with hair!

 
At 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey there, scottish cousin here, can sympathise with Allie since I'm in the same boat, can't wait to get this little sweetie out!! love to all x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home