Saturday, March 04, 2006

In class this weekend. Getting brushed up on my Microsoft Word skills. I'll be taking Word level 1, 2 and 3 in the next month. Level one is pretty darn basic, but even so, once in a while, something is covered that I hadn't used before, (maybe one out of every ten topics) so I'm glad I didn't jump right into level 2. Hopefully, by the time I'm done, when students come up to me with an intermediate-type question, or ask me to show them how to fix a document where they have totally destroyed the formatting, I can help them on the spot without going back to my office computer and figuring it out first.

Oscars this weekend..I've been in Toronto for Oscars the last two years, visiting D&J (otherwise known as tbit and marmy)..feels kinda weird being home for this one. I'm not even sure if I'll bother watching. Well, it is Jon Stewart hosting, so I probably will.

I just realized that my brother and sister-in-law are also an Ontario-living D&J.

Oh well..back to ***yawn*** page formatting....what can I say, work is paying for it, and NAIT courses give you gift certificates to spend in their tech shop.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home